Saturday 30 September 2017

Fun Day


On Saturday I was at my house with my mum we were cleaning up my brothers and dad were getting ready to go to there touch training. When they were ready they went into the car and went to there touch training. Me and my mum we did the dishes and cleaned up our rooms when we were finished called up my auntie’s house and said does Lincoln allowed to come to the fun day next to my house she said yes. Lincoln was getting ready I got ready and I walked over to his house with my little brother Malakai. We walk there then we waited for Lincoln to put on his shoe’s when he finished putting on his shoe’s. we walked over to the fun day there was a lot of people there we were looking for the face paint but it wasn't there. We went to my mum and said there is no face paint and then after there was face paint I got a clown and my little brother got spider man and my cousin Lincoln got a clown like my one other people got the same one as my one. Me and my little brother and Lincoln went to the bouncy castle we played on it some time’s the bouncy castle fell over I got kneed to the face when it fell over I got out really fast and helped all the other kids to get out my cousin Lincoln won a prize because he was dancing it was a little ball that was orange and we were passing it to me then I was passing it to him two. After that they told us to come in and have some sausages with bread it was yummy I had two of them then I got one for my mum and dad then I stayed inside with my mum & dad watch tv and then I played ps4 and then my brothers friends came over and played the ps4.

No comments:

Post a Comment