Monday 11 June 2018

Matariki Day

Walt: to structure a recount.


When we were at school on thursday we had to pick what kind of thing we wanted to do there was sport, baking, movie making, craft because we had to celebrate matariki day. I picked sports but on the day I got picked for movie making because there was had 30 picked for sports.

I went to my class it was in creative space I had Sione, Julius, Paschal, we all walked together to creative space Paschal and Julius was complaining because they wanted to do sports when but when we went in miss
Lagitupu told us to sit down. She said the roll and when she finished she told us to look for a song but she said you can picked one of these songs or chose your own one we picked one of Miss Lagitupu songs.
My group Sione, Julius, Ben and me we went onto the computer so we can listen to the song and check what were doing in the film. So the big Ben he got the ideas for us he had some funny ones but Paschal he didn't like it because he wanted to do rugby so we went with Paschal because we like rugby so we all agreed with Paschal so we waited for Miss Lagitupu and had some free time.


When Miss Lagitupu arrived but she told us what have we planned so we said to her that were going to play on the feld with a rugby ball she said ok and we said were only going to get one try and then dance hard out. So when we went outside we were trying to turn on the camera and we practise and then we saw that the camera had only had 41 minutes left before it turns off.


So when we were ready we got into our positions and waited for him to kick the ball when he kicked the ball sione catch the ball sione was super fast that he a try then the other team kicked the ball aging I got the ball this stepped one of them but then Tj tackled me I passed it to sione and then he ran he got tackled by Tj again then he passed the ball to me and I got a runaway I got the try and gave sione the kick he kicked it he got it in.


We started dancing on the courts and the middle of the feld and we even danced in the classes but the camera was nearly dead so we went straight back to the creative space we said to her that were finished she said who’s editing it I said that i'm doing it she put all the videos on imovie I deleted all the bad parts and turn the noise off so they can hear the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment