Thursday 1 June 2017

I have created a personal title for my post

Explaining how something works

Criteria
What do I need to think about?
Structure
  • My introduction explains my topic: A bicycle is ...
  • I explain how a bike works:
    • Wheels
    • Saddle
    • Handlebars
    • Brakes
    • Gears
You Just Need To Pedal
  • My explanation ends with one sentence: this is how a bike works.
Ideas
  • I have used key words to describe the parts of the bike.
  • I explain how different parts of a bike work  (at least 3).
Punctuation
  • Every sentence has a capital letter and full stop.
Proof-reading
  • I have read my writing and it makes sense for the reader.
  • A buddy has read my writing and agrees that it makes sense.
Sharing on my blog
I have included an image of my bike diagram
Labels: 2017, Writing, Explanation, Bicycle, Literacy
I have copied and pasted my text into my blog post
Title: I have created a personal title for my post
I have inserted a screenshot of my success criteria after my text.
Preview: I have checked the size of the image and text before publishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment