Sunday 25 June 2017

Rugby Union

On Sunday we went to Rugby Union i had to get up at 6.00 am in the morning I was still tired and my mum buyed me stuff like drinks and food because it was a long day and never had a break we did warm up running up and back  up and back we played against three schools when we played them they were hard but we had a strong line and  fast at moving up to tackle we moved to the ruck then we got the ball we got trys and we won all our games against all three teams we waited for prize giving then we waited and the guy was calling schools and we got called and then a blues ball and got loiles to eat and we got milo to drink it was nice I drink my up & go it was fun then the blues came and throwed Frisbee and this tall guy he caught a Frisbee and gave it to me and I said thank you then then we had more milos then we went to take our stuff to the cars and vans then we went back to school and got dressed and then me and my mum went back home.   

No comments:

Post a Comment