Monday 10 July 2017

Auckland Rugby League


On Sunday we woke up to go to our Auckland Rugby League for Niue when we got there I made some friends and my friend had a rate tale like me it was fun we were playing this game when there is 4 teams and then you get picked then your team vs the other team that get’s picked then when he say go or whistles then roll the ball then you pass it to the wing and then the wing runs and passes it back and then they roll the ball again and then they pass it back to the wing and then the wing just run’s we play it two times and my group won all of the rounds we did when I finished my training walked over to KFC and had food with my family after we finished eating KFC and went to my brother's training and we got there and we were too early so we played bullrush and my brother zack was in he picked me and I stepped and he laughed and I made it and then my brothers made it and then Zack picked me again and he pumped me off and then jumped on me then they had training and I waited and watched them train and they were doing running and passing when they were finished we went home and had a shower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment