Friday 7 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey PURE NZ



I picked Rugby is New Zealand's national sport & New Zealander AJ Hackett invented the Bungy Jump & A tradition Maori greeting - the hongi


  1. Rugby is New Zealand’s national sport. It New Zealand’s national sport. Mostly played by males. Making team mate’s. Team all blacks is our team for New Zealand.                                                                                       
  2. New Zealander AJ Hackett invented the Bungy Jump. It is in Queenstown. AJ Hackett invented Bungy Jump. Hamilton jet boat and the bungy jump are one of New Zealand’s famous inventions we got in NZ.
  3. A tradition Maori greeting - the hongi. Maori people. Travelled thousands of miles in canoes or waka. Maoris first people of aotearoa NZ. maori culture. Plays a big roll in NZ national identity   
This is my flag I made the sword mean to defend NZ and the black and white mean the all blacks

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin,

    This is a great blog! I am so happy to see that you have joined the Winter Learning Journey programme this year. We're really looking forward to blogging with you.

    I am particularly impressed by the flag that you have created. I love the idea of using the black and white colours to represent our national rugby team. Speaking of rugby, are you going to watch the All Blacks v. British/Irish Lions tonight? I am getting pretty excited for the game! I hope that the ABs win...

    What about you?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete